uNu Power DX External Protective Battery Case for iPhone 4S & 4 – MFI Apple Certified (Matte Black, Fit All Models iPhone 4 & 4S)
iphone 4 battery case
Features Highlightsbr> – Apple Certified 30-Pin Connector
– Built-in Battery + Protective Case + Signal Problem Fix
– Fully Support Charge and Sync with Case On
– Smart Switch, Gain more control over charging to enhance Safety
– Accurate LED power indicator, flashing when battery runs low
– Perfectly design, offer a full protection only for iPhone 4
– Battery Capacity: 1700mAh
– Standby Time: > 210 Hours
– Call Time: > 5 Hours (3G) / 10 Hours (2G)
– Browsing T
- 1 Year Worry Free Warranty with Coverage on Both Way Shipping & Replacement Cost
- The case offers Full body protection. The black matte anti-slippery finish will also offer a great feel while being held in hand.
- 4-LED Skyblue Remaining battery indicator.Invisible Switch Control design (Hold the Indicator button for 2 seconds to connect/disconnect your case with iphone)
- Built-in 1700mAh High volume battery. Smart circuit design, fully support charging and syncing the iPhone via included microUSB cord.
- Bonus Gifts: 1 x High Quality Screen protector. 1 x USB charge & sync cable.
What’s In My Bag – Hospital Edition (Gadgets)
Image by Ted Van Huisen
Our second baby is due imminently so I am packing my bags for the hospital. I am bringing a gadget bag and a clothes bag.
Why iphone is hot under camera after battery replacement?
I changed my iphone 4 battery last week. The battery is not original, My Iphone used to become hot in the area under camera a little while charging or using it alot, Now it is like before but the heat is more, Do you know which part is always heating the iphone specially when I charge it? (I know that battery itself never heats up, the only place is under camera)
iphone 4 battery case best answer:
Answer by A4_H23
If you feel that it is abnormally hot, consider that the battery may be the issue. I usually try to buy my parts from reliable sources with good reviews. It could very well be that the battery is pushing too much current. You may try another battery that is of better quality. If that is not the case, check all your flex cables and make sure they’re connect properly. Don’t just check your camera flex, check all of them to be sure. Whenever I come across any issue with iPhones that I can’t directly diagnose, to be safe I tear the whole thing down and rebuild it in its entirety. I ensure all connections are in the right place and stable, and I ensure all parts sit in comfortably (as it is intended to) and not forced in any way. Good luck!
college dorm room workspace
Image by rmelgares
What’s in my bag
Image by investmentwizard