Nokia E6 Unlocked GSM Phone with Touchscreen, QWERTY Keyboard, Easy E-mail Setup, GPS Navigation, and 8 MP Camera–U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)
Get more done with the business-optimized Nokia E6 smartphone. Enjoy an amazingly bright touchscreen and full QWERTY keyboard, as well as the power to stay productive from virtually anywhere with easy access to business and personal email, social networks, work files, calendars, chat and more. The Nokia E6 smartphone is fully equipped to help you stay productive no matter where you are. Get the best of both worlds with touchscreen navigation as well as fast typing with the full QWERTY keyboard.
- Unlocked quad-band GSM cell phone compatible with 850/900/1800/1900 frequencies and
- 3G-enabled messaging phone in black with 2.46-inch TFT-LCD touchscreen and physical QWERTY keyboard, access to personal and corporate e-mail
- 8-megapixel camera, 720p HD camcorder, Bluetooth stereo music, 8 GB memory, microSD expansion,
- Up to 7.5 hours of talk time, up to 744 hours (31 days) of standby time, released in June, 2011
- What’s in the Box: handset, rechargeable battery, charger, wired headset, connectivity cable, quick start guide
- GPS with free Ovi Maps Navigation voice-guided directions
How to connect an internet using wifi on nokia E6?
I have Nokia E6, when I connect to internet where wifi is not available it takes money from my account, I tried to connect an internet where wifi is available. I turned wifi on and connected to available internet source, then I opend an internet aplication but steel it took money. How to connect an internet using wifi? please help. thanks
Nokia E6 best answer:
Answer by meng
For this you require to go to menu option form the list then you must go inside the settings then you will require to find the connectivity option form the list which is displayed on the screen and you must choose the wireless lan by clicking on it.
•Then it will display you a message of WLan has found.
•Afterwards you must go to options then you will require to go settings option from the list and select the Internet connectivity test from the list and then choose run automatically option.
•And once more back as well as go to options also choose connect then it will able to connect through WLAN if obtainable in the area.
•Once the internet connection is successful then you can able to surf easily.
Nokia E6 Unboxing and Review – Symbian Anna – Touch Screen – QWERTY – iGyaan
A full video unboxing of the Nokia E6 Touch and Type Qwerty Phone http://iGyaan.in http://Facebook.com/iGyaan catch us on facebook http://twitter.com/iGyaan …
Nokia E6 Video Rating: 4 / 5