Dell GX620 SFF Desktop Computer, Powerful Intel 2.8GHz processor is included, LGA 775 CPU, Super Fast 2GB Interlaced DDR2 Memory, VGA Onboard Video, Fast 80GB SATA Hard Drive, DVD/CDRW Burn CD’s and Play DVD’s, Crystal Clear VGA Video, Intregrated Nic/Audio, XP Professional with COA
Dell Optiplex GX620 SFF Desktop Computer.The OptiPlex GX platform is designed for business and individuals that are focused on affordable pricing coupled with top-level performance. This Dell Optiplex GX620 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer comes running an Intel Pentium 2.8 GHz Hyper Threading CPU (800FSB-2MB Cache), 2GB of DDR2 High Performance Memory, 80GB SATA Super Fast 7200RPM Hard Drive, CDRW/DVD Ultra Speed Drive, Write CD’s and Watch DVD Movies, Integrated LAN and Sound. Wireless Capab
- Extremely powerful GX620 SFF Desktop series PC featuring Dell dependability
- Super Fast and Powerful Intel 2.8GHz processor is included, LGA775 CPU, Multifuntion between many Progams simultaneously without Problem
- 2GB DDR2 Interlaced RAM Memory, Extra Large 80GB 7200 RPM Hard Drive
- CDRW/DVD Write CD’s and watch DVD Movies, Crystal Clear VGA Video
- VGA Video Onboard, Super Fast and Extremely Quiet Operation!
How do I tranfer files from a broken desktop pc to Laptop?
How do I tranfer files from a desktop pc that is broken and can’t be turned on, to a laptop without taking the hardrive out of the desktop pc’s casing. Both are windows vista.
Desktop PC best answer:
Answer by bon-gart
well, you just defined circumstances that dictate an impossibility.
That’s right. If the Desktop won’t start up, and you can’t remove the hard drive, then there is no way to access the data on the hard drive. You either have to repair what is causing the desktop not to start up, or you have to remove the hard drive and attach it to a transfer device or insert it into an external casing.
end of line