Anker® Astro Pro2 20000mAh Ultra-High Capacity Multi-Voltage (5V 12V 16V 19V) External Battery Backup Charger Power Pack for Tablets, Netbooks, Notebooks, Laptops and Smart Phones — Compatible with HP, Dell, Acer, Asus, Toshiba Notebooks, Google Glass, Nexus Tablets, iPads, iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S (Apple adapters not included), Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note 2 and More
Need to charge more than just your mobile phone? Invest in greater, more versatile power with the Anker Astro Pro2.
A beast of a battery.
When a standard external battery just won’t cut it, reach for the Astro Pro2. Packed with 20000mAh of capacity, this is one portable power pack that’s able to charge most phones 9 times, tablets more than once or a laptop one time.
Choose from between DC 12V / 4A, 16V / 3.5A, 19V / 3A and USB 5V / 2.1A outputs for greater
- 20000mAh of capacity, provides 1 full charge to most laptops or approximately 9 cycles to most smartphones.
- Reliable lithium polymer battery ensures quality. More than 500 recharges over its lifetime.
- Equipped with two outputs for greater versatility: 1 DC 12V / 4A, 16V / 3.5A or 19V / 3A port and 1 USB 5V / 2.1A port.
- Slim and stylish aluminum body ensures efficient heat dissipation, lighter weight, and durability. 4 smart LEDs keep you updated as to the remaining capacity.
- Package contents: 1 Anker® Astro Pro2 20000mAh External Battery, 4 phone connectors, 10 laptop connectors, 1 USB cable, 1 DC power cable, 1 AC 100-240V power adapter, 1 accessories pouch, 1 user manual.
How do I get my apple notebook to clear the blinking Question mark folder in the center of the screen?
Was typing a message to a friend on myspace and all of a sudden the computer started working very slowly-I tried restarting the computer and when it came back on, there was a blinking question mark folder in the center of the page. How do I clear this, troubleshoot, and get computer working again. I have and apple notebook
APPLE Notebooks best answer:
Answer by mac_fixit
Sounds like you need to restart your Mac in safe mode
More info here
and then go from there.